- Baby Tracker will not obtain your personal information if you do not use sync feature of Baby Tracker.
- Baby Tracker may obtain certain personal information you provide when you use sync feature with Baby Tracker Server. Such information includes but not limited to the following: (a) your baby's name; (b) your email address; (c) your baby's date of birth; (d) your baby's growth data; (e) all records that you input in Baby Tracker; (f) all photos that you input in Baby Tracker.
- If you use sync feature with iCloud or Dropbox, Baby Tracker will not obtain your personal information if you use sync feature with iCloud or Dropbox, but iCloud or Dropbox may collect your personal information. Please check the privacy policies of iCloud or Dropbox before you use sync feature with iCloud or Dropbox.
- We may use the information you provide only for syncing data between your devices. We will not disclose such information to any third parties.
- We will retain your data for as long as you use Baby Tracker and for a reasonable time thereafter.
- Please be aware that, although we endeavor provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy while using Baby Tracker, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.